- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Jan 19
You will be responsible for delivering software end-to-end, from liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams -- all ultimately to deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
• Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
• At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
• Experience with or interest in using TypeScript
• Experience with AngularJS and Angular 2/4/5/6 - the more in-depth your understanding, the better
• HTML5, CSS3, SASS
• Superior analytical and problem solving ability
• Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
• Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
• Ability to apply expert knowledge of web platform and technologies to achieve business goals and solve new problems in a creative way.
• Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
• Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
• Interest in UX and UI design implementation
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.