We are searching for world-class technologists to join our team building solutions for research and analytics platforms. Candidates do not necessarily need banking experience but must be highly motivated with a track record of success. The ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of programming languages and be adaptable to the changing requirements of the systems we build.
In this role a candidate would be a senior developer to build new and support existing functionality for the bank's extensive research and analytics platforms, ideally working on both the front-end and back-end systems. Candidates would be responsible for the development of new features and be accountable for the overall success of their deliveries including analysis and design, development, deployment, optimization, and day-to-day operation including some third-line support.
Preferred beneficial to have working experience of:
The successful candidate is likely to have experience of most, but not all, of the following:
• Substantial experience with software design and senior development skills in a high pressure, time critical environment.
• Competent with developing multithreaded, scalable, concurrent applications.
• Strong Fixed Income knowledge, in particular option pricing and yield curve analytics
• Automated testing
• ECMAScript spec, DOM and JSON
• Prototype system, scopes
• Common JS modules
• Browser support, HTML5 compatibility
• Memory/CPU profiling
Highly beneficial to have working experience of
• Functional programming
• Node JS (server side and tooling)
• React or similar view framework
• Web Sockets
• Webpack/Lerna module bundler
• Data visualisation/charting libraries such as D3
• Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Karma
• Automation tools
• Experience of working in a TDD environment
Nice to Have
• Full stack developer
• Java or other server side languages.
• Deployment and operational support on a Unix or Linux system
• Messaging and JMSXML parsing
• Relational and Object Oriented Databases, SQL, JDBC and Hibernate
• Scripting languages especially Python
• Servlets, Application servers and Web servers
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.