Java Analyst / Developer - Move in to Algo
- up to 95/100k base
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 03 May 18 2018-05-03
Global Algo Trading group is looking for a very strong core Java Developer to join its London team. No previous business knowledge required.
Algo development team of this Investment Bank is looking to hire a software engineer with first class core Java development skills. This is a global group and you will form part of the small London team who sit with the Algo business (trading and quant team).
Algo trading knowledge is not required, indeed the successful candidate could come from outside of Investment Banking. This therefore represents an excellent opportunity to move in the banking and specifically the algo space.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong academic profile in computer science, maths, engineering or physics
- Excellent analytical skills (the team do their own business analysis)
- Exceptional knowledge of, and skills in core Java development
- Experience of building complex systems in core Java
- Have solved technical problems around stability, capacity and latency
- A strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience working in an agile development environment