2+ years Summary:
- My client is a small investment bank focusing on mid- and small-cap companies
- You would join a small but growing team of experienced developers and work on a variety of projects involving in-house systems which implement:
- real-time equity trading, incorporating FIX order and quote flow from both industry networks and dedicated links;
- electronic market making across domestic, European and international instruments;
- business workflow management for research, compliance and middle/back office functions;
- internal data analysis tools covering areas such as trading, commission and market place metrics.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fantastic benefits package - very competitive base salaries
- Growing company - looking for two extra developers to join the existing team of seven - incredible level of project ownership and progression as the company grows
- They have excellent talent meaning you will be working with highly capable colleagues and have great opportunities to learn and teach alike.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing team which is expanding in order to provide a more comprehensive development capability to the firm.
- The team report to a head of development, but otherwise enjoy a flat team structure where decision-making and responsibility is shared.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- Looking for solid Java knowledge and experience using this in a server-side environment
- Interest in the financial world, problem-solving ability and enthusiasm
- Previous financial knowledge is desirable but not required
They are on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to join their team, if you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the tech market, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Contact Lily Jones
+44 (0) 7877 124757