- up to £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trust in SODA
- 15 Sep 17
Looking for mid - senior Level, Core Java Developers for London - who are preferably open to international travel. *Must be eligible to work in the UK, client cannot sponsor or serve visas*
Looking for talented Java Developers to join a leading consultancy player and provider of products to the capital markets industry. A great opportunity to join a forever growing business who are experts across trading, data & risk and are currently working with the world’s largest financial institutions and investment banks.
The Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations and are renowned for the quality of service and product portfolio and for their pragmatic and commercial approach! Holding a strong position in the market with their domain knowledge across asset classes.
You will be joining their collaborative and integrated global Capital Markets Consulting team in London, who are passionate about delivering results. Ideally looking for developers who are excited by the opportunity to travel internationally i.e. Europe & New York!
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Demonstrable experience working on the full SDLC, ensuring that all applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security with code complying to the highest technical standards
- Financial Services experience
- Front/Middle/ Back Office experience
- Core Java
- Distributed systems server development
- Framework Design and Development
- Agile Development methodologies
- Multi-threaded systems
- Degree in a computer science field or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills