- GBP65000.00 per annum + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
A Java Developer is required for a leading asset management firm in the City. You will be joining a growing team of developers who are involved in a variety of projects spanning regulatory issues to front office investments. This team is essential to the integration of applications across the business and you will become a key member of the decision making process for business solutions.
The team you will join essentially develop integration solutions throughout the organisation using microservices. Projects are across all business areas integrating all of the firms systems. This means you will be collaborating with different people on each project.
- Develop microservices, mailing using Java, Camel and Spring Boot.
- Apache Camel is essential experience
- Must be familiar with Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Openshift exp desireable
Tools and skills
- JMS, Web Services, FTP, BPM
- Oracle (PL/SQL), Sybase (TSQL)
- GIT, Subversion
No sponsorship is provided for this role so the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.