- Very competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Genpact is hiring for Mid Level Java Developer will provide services to a big investment bank in London.
- 5-10 years experience.
- Core Java expert level skills: OOPs concepts, Exception Handling, Collections, General programming concepts, Design patterns, Strings and common APIs
- Spring, Autowiring and Annotations
- Hibernate Config and mapping
- SLQ queries
- High Customer facing skills.
- Excellent comm skills.
- Must have development experience in Agile environment.
- Should have hands-on ability in setting up code repository in SVN and be able to independently build, deploy and test code through Maven build integration.
- Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Autosys/Cron jobs required for maintaining production plants.