- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Java developer who is going to be a part of EAI (Enterprise Application) team for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
• Extensive knowledge and proven track record in project delivery using:
- SOA, Camel and/or microservices
- Enterprise Java
• Follow the Architect and Technical Lead and agree the design and develop the solution, following development guidelines as appropriate.
• Perform Unit Testing for all coding and then provide support to any Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing as deemed appropriate by the Team Lead.
• Analyse business and system requirements and contribute to a solution design.
• Provide 3rd Line Support the day-to-day running of all Enterprise Services.
• Keep abreast of technological developments/ new products.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom