- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Durlston Partners
- 19 Mar 19
Junior Java Developer - Hedge Fund - Mayfair - up to £55k + Bonus A well-established London based Hedge Fund is actively looking for Junior Java Developers to join their elite development team.
As a Junior Java Developer, you’ll contribute to the maintenance and development of their automated trading systems. You’ll also get exposure to a wide range of learning opportunities and will receive training on financial markets, hence no previous finance experience is necessary.
You must be passionate about technology and have the ability to work collaboratively and communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong Java skills
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms etc.)
- Familiarity with Java libraries and technologies (e.g. Spring, Maven, Git)
- MSc/BSc degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics/Physics)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Restaurant on site
- Flexible working hours
- Training in Finance
Junior Java Developer - Hedge Fund - Mayfair - up to £55k + Bonus
For more information, please apply now with a CV.