We have an exciting role in the Equity Finance development team in London. We are interested in speaking to you if you are an exceptional technologist who excels at coding, problem solving and effective delivery. This is a great opportunity to work with other gifted technologists to make a significant impact to our business. We are a global team, aligned to the trading desk, operating in a strong DevOps culture.
Macquarie's Equity Finance business primarily focuses on trading Swaps, Stock Loan and Repos in the APAC and European regions to service external clients, interbank counterparts and internal trading desks. We rely heavily on both vendor and in-house developed systems to make profitable and sustainable income. Responsibilities
Key Skill Requirements
- Work with front and middle office stakeholders to translate business strategy into clear technical requirements
- Design and implement Equity Finance platform solutions using agile methodologies.
- Improve DevOps processes and tooling.
- Provide support to the business users globally
- 2+ years' experience in Core Java solution design and application development
- Familiar with RESTful JSON web services and messaging middleware
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Event Sourcing implementation
- Experience with relationship database and SQL
- C# / Python / Groovy / ES6 / TypeScript / HTML5
- FIX / SWIFT Protocol
- MQ / Solace / Kafka / Disruptor / Reactor
- Building applications in public cloud (AWS/Google/Azure)
- Building low latency high availability applications
Does that sound like you? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like more information, please visit www.macquarie.com/careers About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.