The corporation is investing large amounts of money into re-engineering and overhauling their most profitable systems. The money is being used to hire the top engineers in the City and implement the most cutting-edge tools.
Statistically, 30% of the worlds data reaches the Corporate Banking arm of the Investment Bank at some point in the year, which is a reason the company is looking to expand aggressively.
We are looking for passionate computer scientists who are collaborative and dedicated to learn and excel.
You will be working with some of the best agile teams in the company who contribute to the most exciting projects that directly impact the firm’s bottom line. As a curious and dynamic learner, the exposure you will receive will be extremely unique and invaluable.
The projects available consist of Client Connectivity (Payments, Transactions etc..) as well as Client Management; Creating the largest IPO in the city and extremely agile Front Office systems. These projects are integral to the success of the business so you will immediately be working on business-critical systems.
State of the art technology will be used such as Core Java (11+), MongoDB, AWS, TDD, BDD, Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP), Springboot, SQL and Kafka.
· 3 years + commercial experience using Core Java and preferably the latest versions on the market.
· Microservices architecture is a huge bonus (API work).
· Experience with working in agile environments and a keen interest and belief in TDD or SAFe methods.
· Ideally a keen understanding of Financial markets as well as business environments but alternatively a keen interest in learning about it.
· Flexible and highly stimulating environment
· Competitive compensation
· Generous holiday allowance
· Learning opportunities
If this role isn’t right for you, but you know of someone who might be interested, we have a market-leading referral scheme in place to thank anyone who refers a friend who is successfully placed! *T&Cs apply.