- GBP450 - GBP650 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International Ltd
- 17 May 19
Java Developer (Front Office) required by a large Tier 1 Investment Bank, based in London.
Java Developer (Front Office) required by a large Tier 1 Investment Bank, based in London to work within the Front Office IT area, on Global projects across multiple locations. The role will involve Greenfield elements to build out the platform and increase the product scope.
You will need to have strong server side, Java experience and in working within the UK Retail Market.
- Experienced Java developer on multiple projects
- Multi-threading, concurrency
- Expert practitioner of test-driven development, agile methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Server-side Java experience
- Experience within the UK Retail Market
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Experience of integrating with services using REST and SOAP based APIs
- Comfortable in a DevOps area
- Equity derivatives advantageous
- Mocking libraries
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal relationship skills and strong team player.
- Strong understanding and preference for Agile delivery processes, and experience within high performing agile development teams.
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.