Java Developer / Architect
- Up to GBP100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Sterlings Partnership
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
A leading Investment Bank are currently seeking a Java Software Engineer with design/architecture experience to work within their Information Security function. They are at the forefront of cutting edge technology and this is a very strategic project within the firm.
My client are a global leading Investment Bank; they are currently expanding their Information Security function and as such are seeking a Java Software Engineer with design/architecture experience to help build, design, develop a strategic solution that will be rolled out globally across the firm.
They are looking to design and deliver an access control solution to improve the entitlement and access space configurations security applications across the Bank. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a largely new area with new concepts, facing unique challenges. You will work in a small team (3) of like-minded technologist to improve the standardisation and rules in the field.
- Take a more architectural route to the security issue surrounding third party applications and implement better standardisation
- Build internal tools to enhance entitlement systems and ensure there is a back-up as it currently relies on a single piece of technology
- Use Java skills to design and develop a new entitlement and access space system to ensure only entitled users have access to applications
- Understand how the client environment is held together
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, regularly communicating with the rest of the development team in New York
- Bachelor's (or Masters) Degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent experience