- GBP75000 - GBP125000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Java Electronic Trading Developer AVP/VP - up to £125k
Java Electronic Trading Developers *Multiple* - AVP/VP - Fixed Income/FX - up to £125k
Java Electronic Trading Developers - AVP/VP - Fixed Income/FX - up to £125k
A leading Tier One Investment Bank in London are looking to significantly increase their offering to clients across multiple electronic trading applications within the Fixed Income and FX businesses. They have a number of roles available, as they continue their expansion in 2019 and look to establish themselves as market leaders within these fields. The roles require strong core java developers with extensive experience of multi-threading and performance tuning, giving them the exposure to some of the markets leading low latency electronic trading platforms.
The roles will also provide the opportunity to interact with Traders, Quants and other front office stakeholders, working with them extensively on a daily basis.
The successful candidates can look to receive between £75k and £125k base, plus package and bonus
- Strong core java development skills
- Multi-threading/real time systems
- Low Latency electronic trading systems experience highly desirable
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Front office experience highly desirable
- Strong academic credentials (Computer Science, Mathematics or Physic preferred)
Full job specification can be provided upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.