Java Engineer - Commodities eTrading
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MC Partners
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
My client is a Global Investment Bank that puts Technology first with continued growth and investment. First and foremost they consider themselves a Tech house and anyone who has the opportunity to work for them will get to work with the most talented people, cutting edge technologies and projects that are way ahead of their competitors.
They are currently recruiting for an Associate / AVP Java Software Developer to join the Commodities eTrading Team where they have a large scale grassroots project to build out a state of the art global infrastructure to support market access, electronic market making and algorithmic development across Precious Metals, Base Metals, Ags, Energy and Indices.
As a Java Software Developer the skills needed are:
- Hands on experience with Java
- Proven track record of working on distributed systems and service-oriented architecture with complex system interaction
- Strong OO design skills with in-depth knowledge of object modelling and design patterns
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Minimum undergraduate degree in a computer science, mathematics or engineering discipline
Interested candidates please contact me on email@example.com