Java Software Engineer
posted on 4 January 2019 in: ○ London ○ Permanent Summary:
A cutting edge London-based start-up, working on complex AI solutions for big data privacy and anonymisation of vast data sets, is looking for a senior Java engineer to join the team. You'll work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and build entirely new platforms from scratch in Core Java. Responsibilities:
- Work on the whole lifecycle of services - design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in Core Java
- Build complex, scalable, data platforms with Java, Scala, Spark, Hadoop DFS.
- Work in a small agile team in London
Benefits and Incentives:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience working on complex projects such as distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, NLP, networking, developing large software systems.
- Experience with Core Java programming
If you're interested in Java development positions in London, get in touch! Rosie Griggs Oxford Knight Rosie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with cutting edge software to build complex products aimed at revolutionising Data Privacy problems