Java Team Lead PV Pricing
Java Team Lead PV Pricing
Full-stack Java developer and team lead working on the Pricing team within Portfolio Valuations.
You'll be leading a team of developers and working closely with our product and data specialists across SPs, Equities, FX and Commodities, extending our valuations platform.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Act as a team lead, agreeing prioritisation of work with product specialists and assigning to individual team members.
- Take responsibility for the design and delivery of individual projects.
- Develop new software and enhance existing software to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security.
- Work with business analysts and product specialists on building new functionality in the pricing of Structured Products, Equities, FX and Commodities
- Act as a senior developer, providing guidance and mentoring. Take responsibility for the design and delivery of individual projects.
- Work with the global Portfolio Valuations development team on all aspects of the platform (e.g. infrastructure, architecture, all asset classes).
- Knowledge of Pricing Structured Products, Equities, FX and Commodities
- Degree in computer science or numerate discipline, or equivalent background
- Professional experience working on Java platforms
- Strong Java 8 skills and Spring knowledge
- Advanced SQL \ Oracle database skills
- Experience providing architectural guidance and mentoring others
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.