- GBP100000 - GBP150000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
A world leading Investment Bank has an immediate vacancy for a Development Manager of their Single Dealer Platform for pricing, execution, and post trade management of FX, Commodities, and Rates products. This individual will specifically manage a global development team of 25+ focused on providing technology solutions to solve clients' needs for the Fixed Income/Rates offering on the platform.
- Full technology ownership of all Rates functionality on the platform
- Grow and lead Rates development team to build new and support existing functionality
- Face off to Rates business stakeholders
- Re-engineering, building and supporting client-side functionality for the platform
- Shaping the future of a best in class trading application
- See direct impact of your contributions on the trading floor and from client feedback from around the globe.
- Growing and developing strong technology teams
- Drive application architecture, development processes and contribute to business direction
We seek experienced senior technology managers who are highly motivated with a track record of success. In addition, you will have:
- Extensive Rates product experience, especially in liquid products (Government Bonds, IRS, …)
- eTrading or Single Dealer Platform experience
- Experienced leader managing a global team
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Technical leadership with hands-on experience in HTML5 UI development and Java back-end
- Experience with software design and senior development skills in a high pressure, time critical environment.
- Computer science foundations.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies
Ideally, you would also have:
- Experience with Java and JavaScipt / HTML5 technologies
- Experience managing large and complex projects
For more information, please forward a Word CV in confidence.