Job Share - Compliance Generalist
London, England, United Kingdom
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advise the private banking team on policy and procedures applicable to their activities.
- Provide oversight to first line of defence on regulatory compliance risks.
- Actively engage with other departments by communicating/training in important regulatory topics.
For this role you will have extensive experience of working with the FCA handbook and communicate in a clear and concise manner when advising various departments in the bank.
Key skills & requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial and compliance industry.
- Deep understanding of private banking and its products/services.
- Understanding of the upstream risks applicable to applicable to private banking.
- Ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Able to apply critical thinking when tackling issues.
- Strong team player leadership abilities.