We are currently representing a $500m AUM family office. They are looking to add a Junior Accountant to their team here in London.
- Reporting directly to the CIO and Financial Accountant.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements.
- Analysing and reconciling bank statements and general ledgers.
- Posting journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue.
- Maintaining and recording fixed assets.
- Acting as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Assisting with the completion of quarterly and year-end accounts.
- Liaising with external accountants and auditors.
- Assisting with the completion of Companies House Confirmation Statements.
- Assisting with the online submission of documents to Companies House and HMRC.
- Posting and reviewing employee expenses.
- Supporting team members with more complex accounting scenarios.
- Supporting the team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service.
- Undertaking any additional duties your line manager may ask of, within the scope of your role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or qualification in ACCA / CIMA / CIA / CPA / CMA
- Experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a head for numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with accuracy and an attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator who can work well in a small team.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.