Junior Analyst- Fintech
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 May 19
Junior analyst within client services team of a multi award-winning fin-tech firm.
We are an award-winning boutique financial technology firm that specialises in the design and development of analytical solutions for the asset management space. Since our establishment in 2005, we have earned global recognition in the alternative investment sector, servicing clients with a combined AUM of over 1 Trillion USD.
Our continual efforts to strengthen our already significant presence in the alternative investment space include working with some of the world’s largest asset managers. We provide our clients with innovative solutions and our staff comprises of highly skilled individuals who enrich our process with their in-depth knowledge and experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients. Questions can vary from basic software usage to quantitative.
- Provide high-quality support to clients. Assist them in creating fund factsheets in Excel and automatization of the generation of reports.
- Gain exposure to clients through managing client subscriptions and renewal.
- Provide web-based training to the users on the client side. Training can deviate from explaining how to navigate the software; all the way to interpreting the various quantitative models in the software.
- Inform clients via newswire/emails/calls about software new releases and new features.
- Identify and grow opportunities within client book and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field.
- A curious and analytical mindset with a natural ability to solve problemsefficiently.
- An interest in computers and technology and a knack to simplify complex processes is a must.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel is a must and knowledge of VBA will be advantageous.
- Self-Starter and ability to work independently as well as an in a collaborative team environment.
- Hard work, being organised and managing multiple projects simultaneously while paying attention to detail are valued skills.
- The capability to perfectly communicate in English (Written & Spoken) and present ideas clearly and concisely are highly desired.
- Able to learn by taking initiative, research answers by themselves and being pro-active.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
How you might fit:
- We need a highly skilled individual who can quickly grasp new concepts and is a team player.
- We require an individual who shows drive, takes initiative and is proactive.
- Some client facing experience is preferred. Training will be provided to successful candidates.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Annual performance-based salary reviews.
- Perks and benefits.
- A friendly and collegial environment.
- The ability to learn from experts in the field.
- Full training provided.
Please be aware this is an entry level role and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.