Junior Analyst – Multi-strategy Hedge Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
Junior analyst position for Long/Short Equity team – Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
Work alongside an experienced PM as part of a team within a growing multi-strategy Hedge Fund at a brand name, $500bn+ Institutional Asset Manager.
- Undergraduate degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Engineering, Maths, Economics, Natural Sciences etc (from a leading institution – e.g. Ivy League, Red Brick, IIT etc.)
- London based
- 2-4 years experience within M&A, Leveraged Finance and/or Private Equity (must have completed M&A analyst training program at a bulge bracket investment bank)
- Extensive excel based financial modelling and accounting analysis skills
- Detailed company due diligence skills
- Keen business and industry analysis skills
- Must display a passion for fundamental investing
- Prior buy-side experience is not required.
Only CV’s that display these attributes will be considered. Please refrain from providing a cover letter.