Great opportunity for a junior analyst in a real estate finance team.
We are an investment manager focussed on lending opportunities in Europe. Our current investment activity extends across commercial real estate finance, residential mortgage finance as well as other asset-backed lending markets. We have over £3bn of assets under management, and have ambitious growth plans as we continue to expand our product set and geographic footprint.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our successful commercial real estate finance team that has very significant capital available to deploy. Our different funds include pan-European high yield loans and senior lending, particularly to the private rented sector and social housing. The successful candidate will be accountable for supporting all phases of the lending process and portfolio management, working closely with supporting teams.
- Work on research, underwriting and due diligence to evaluate investment opportunities
- Building detailed and dynamic cash flow models of transactions to analyse various capital structures and asset performance scenarios
- Analysing financial statements
- Helping prepare comprehensive credit committee presentations
- Structuring and execution of transactions
- Contribute to portfolio management activity such as monitoring and reporting on exposures
Qualifications and experience:
- A graduate from a leading university, ideally in a numerate discipline, with good analytical background
- Between zero and three years experience
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a genuine interest in developing a career within real estate credit
- Critical to have excellent quantitative, cash flow modelling and IT skills
- Some familiarity with loan documentation is a plus
- Some experience in accounting and analysing financial statements is a plus
- Desire to work in a close knit multi-discipline and entrepreneurial team with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly in both written and verbal presentations
- Other languages would be beneficial