This commodities trading firm is looking to hire a junior application support analyst who is keen to learn and get involved, who has knowledge of SQL and Python, and who wants long term career progression opportunities. The ideal candidate would be highly collaborative and have a real interest in the financial sector.
- Define and implement team processes to handle all support activities
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day incidents
- Effectively record and monitor progress of all incidents
- Collaborate with relevant teams to plan enhancements
- Liaise with other support/dev teams to resolve issues
- Share knowledge and expertise with others
- Systems analysis skills
- Experience on a support desk for applications
- Understanding of trade lifecycle
- Working knowledge of incident, problem and change management
- Experience in trading and risk management systems for commodities
- Skills in SQL server (2005 onwards)
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python is favourable)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, either apply directly or get in touch!