- £20,000 - 25,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Tradition is the interdealer broking arm of Compagnie Financière Tradition and one of the world's largest interdealer brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. CFT is represented in over 28 countries, employing over 2,500 people.
Tradition is currently seeking to appoint a Junior Broker to be based within the London office.
Main responsibilities within the Junior Broker position include:
- Product development
- Revenue generation
- Client development
- Client entertainment
- Any other duties reasonably requested
Key skills and experience required in this role:
- Previous experience in a sales role or any broking experience
- Proven ability in revenue generation
- Ability to be self-sufficient, a quick thinker.
- Basic knowledge of Commodities and/or Financial Markets
- General business administration experience
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet explorer)
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Mental arithmetic skills
- Excellent sales skills and ability to generate revenue
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Customer relations skills
- Good Time-keeping & attendance.
- Data Inputting
- General Administration
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Work well under pressure
- Back up team mates when they are absent
- Prioritising & Organising Skills