UK focused Private Bank is seeking a junior business analyst to join the operations department of the business, working alongside the head of the Private Bank on strategic mandates also. Graduates from a science or computer science background also welcomed.
To assist in the management of the Private Bank, working closely with other members of the management team including the head of the Private Bank and Chief of Staff. The role will be flexible according to the needs of the business. It will also encompass a significant amount of analytical work.
- Prepare and analyse management information
- Prepare presentations and materials for internal meetings
- Undertake project work when needed
- Be part of the implementation team for ATLAS
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain professional behaviour and conduct towards colleagues and clients at all times.
- A can do, positive attitude.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to provide colleagues with exemplary service and support the team.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- Ability to enter into open and honest debate and to accept constructive feedback.
- Be prepared to take on additional work, duties and tasks as required.
- Willingly look for solutions and accept responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Good understanding, analysis and interpretation of financial accounts and interest in financial markets.
- Ability to make sound judgements.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise workloads and work well under pressure.
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for own actions and to seek a second opinion when appropriate.