Junior Client Advisory Role
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Client Advisory Junior Analyst Role
- Support client advisory team.
- Assist in management of communications with investors.
- Help with preparation of both recurring and one-off reports.
- Aid in managing internal databases and ensuring data is up to date and accurate.
- Preparation and maintenance of marketing material (standard/bespoke).
- Assist in handling of due diligence visits by investors.
- Support the preparation of due diligence questionnaires (DDQs) and request for proposals (RFPs).
Skills and Competencies
- Strong academic background - degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 0~2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one additional language.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Mac environment.