Junior Collateral Adjusted Valuations (CAV) Trader
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
XVA Management is recruiting a Junior Trader to support Collateral Adjusted Valuations (CAV) business activities.
CAV Trading is responsible for pricing and risk managing the collateral discounting risk on OTC Derivatives on behalf of Credit Suisse business divisions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily modelling, pricing and risk management of collateral discounting risk on Credit Suisse's derivative portfolio.
- Manage timely and accurate booking of trades on a regular basis.
- Effective reporting of daily CAV P&L to senior management.
- Liaise with Sales, Trading, Quantitative Strategies and Risk to deliver risk management solutions.
- Actively monitor market developments to assist in effective risk management.
- Manage delivery of ad hoc projects focused on enhancing business processes across XVA Management (e.g. IBOR transition).
- Collaborate closely with XVA Management colleagues in other regions in order to ensure the effective operation of CAV as a global business.
- Work experience in financial markets in either a Trading or quantitative role
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with a strong mathematical and statistics background. Postgraduate qualifications are a plus
- Proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel
- Results-oriented with excellent attention to details, focus and team approach
- Ability to multitask accurately under tight time constraints in a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success