Junior Content Writer (RFPs) - Asset Management
City-based RFP Opportunity for junior investment management professionals
A fantastic opportunity for recent graduates with investment management work experience to join a global investment manager supporting the pre-sales team with proposal and tender documents to attract new investors and assist with retaining existing investors.
Based in the City, this is a brilliant opportunity for people looking to establish a career in investment management, and sponsorship for further studies, including the IMC will be provided. Junior Content Writer's (RFPs) Key Responsibilities:
Junior Content Writer's (RFPs) Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Content Management - responsible for working with the marketing, compliance and legal teams to ensure they sign off content for the RFP content management system PMAPS in a timely manner to improve the team's efficiency
- Content Writing - creating new and compelling content for bid proposals, presentations and brochures to help attract potential investors into meeting with the sales team
- Relationship management - regular interaction with sales, investment, compliance, legal, product and marketing teams
- Project management - the opportunity to take on sales support projects
Associated Salary & Benefits:
- A recent graduate with previous internships or work experience in investment management
- Previous knowledge or exposure to RFP writing or client services would be advantageous
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Attentive to detail and excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively liaise with senior investment professionals and subject matter experts.
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.