Junior Credit Risk Business Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom
Support development of the Federal Reserve Regulatory Capital and Leverage Ratio calculations and reporting.
- Understand impact of proposed changes on business areas and processes.
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of User Testing including Impact Analysis.
- Work with the business to determine and document clear and concise business requirements.
- Work with IT groups to convert requirements into specification.
- Identify/anticipate obstacles and analyse and propose resolutions.
- Act as the bridge between the business, IT and other businesses.
- Development of system operating models and processes.
- Provide go-live and post implementation support.
- Develop and deliver user procedures and training.
- Adopt and evolve the agile approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Scientific discipline from a top university.
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player; someone who will make a contribution to areas outside their remit and appreciates the bigger picture.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and make informed decisions.
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues/ investigate and find solutions.
- Ability to use Excel for data analysis spotting patterns and exceptions in large data sets.
- Experience of using SQL for data extraction.
- Credit risk business domain knowledge.