Junior Developer - Electronic Trading
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We are looking for a strong junior developer with excellent coding principles to take advantage of a rare opportunity to learn (or extend their knowledge of) C++, working with a global Investment Bank.
The suitable candidate does not need prior knowledge of the finance industry or C++, as MThree Consulting will initially provide relevant training in this area, followed by close mentoring from experienced technologists onsite. The opportunity sits within a front-office development team focused on providing technology to the Electronic Trading division.
Electronic Trading has changed the way that banks generate revenue, taking the much of the onus off the traders, and placing more responsibility and trust into technology, which plays an ever-increasing role in the financial industry. As such it is this division which attracts the top technologists, with a drive to use cutting edge technologies and techniques to challenge and change the industry; as this trend continues, the technologist with experience within electronic, or algorithmic trading, will be at the forefront.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a front-office development team, working closely with the business users, in a fast paced, exciting area of the business, directly contributing to how the organisation generates revenue.
- The opportunity to gain expertise on algorithmic/electronic trading.
- The opportunity to be mentored and coached by some of the best technologists in the industry, mastering a challenging, transferable skill.
- Technologists from any background with a strong passion for learning and expanding their skills
- Technologists with a keen interest in finance