An established boutique global equity asset manager is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join their investment team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing asset manager.
The role will involve working alongside a small team of portfolio managers to assist in the research and analysis of potential investment opportunities. The fund has a rigorous research approach to investing and a long-term investment horizon.
- Undertake deep-dive bottom-up fundamental research
- Present investment ideas to portfolio managers
- Prepare and monitor screening tools that identify companies for further analysis
- Develop and maintain financial models used for stock selection and risk management
- Participate in wider company investment debates
Ideal candidate Profile:
- 1-3 years equity analysis experience or a high degree of financial literacy from a related discipline (e.g investment consultancy) would be acceptable
- Passion for investing
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Excellent academic record with a first or upper-second class degree from a top university
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an intellectually challenging, collaborative team environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.