Junior Finance Manager - Real Estate - Graduate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cording Real Estate Group
- 17 May 19
Cording Real Estate Group is a vertically integrated Northern European real estate business, which provides in-house services covering portfolio management, financial management, asset management, property management and development management.
- Support the UK Fund Financial Controller with SPV/fund accounting, SPV administration and financial investor reporting for various clients.
- Managing third party fund administrators (UK, Jersey and Luxembourg), tax advisors and working closely with Cording Portfolio Managers.
- Reviewing models for financial accuracy and attending board meetings.
- Assistance to the UK Fund Financial Controller for Cording corporate accounting areas.
- Finance Manager for two PRS Funds, the Highgate Industrial Fund and other commercial Funds
- Monitoring of the accounting and corporate administration of SPV’s contained in the structure of both portfolios
- Input to the quarterly financial investor reporting including setting up a system to track key data and reporting deadlines
- Support in the preparation of year-end accounts of SPV’s
- Communication with the external accounting provider as well as with Jersey and Luxembourg auditors and tax advisers
- Yardi – involvement in the project to develop the functionality of the system
- Coordination with property accountants; verification of property accounting entries in Yardi
- Assistance in Cording’s UK corporate accounting
- Support to the financial accounts reporting
- Support to the audit of the UK statutory year-end accounts
- Assist the UK Fund Financial Controller in forecasting and cash planning
- Assist in streamlining and optimizing the accounting processes
Job Requirements and Personal Skills
- Solid finance or accounting education (e.g. degree in finance or economics)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP; ideally also knowledge of international accounting standards, IFRS
- Ideally 1-2 years of working experience in a real estate accounting environment
- Very good IT and Excel knowledge, Yardi knowledge beneficial,
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn
- Flexible and open to a changing environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 23 May 2019