Our client is looking to add a Junior Investment Analyst to support the Team and Senior Analysts. You will be working on a wide range of asset types including residential, hotel, commercial, student plus alternative areas.
Our client is a leading specialist global financier, who provides bespoke financing solutions to a diverse range of industry professionals across a multitude of asset classes, with a focus on major property developments in the UK, Europe and rest of the world.
They are looking to add a Junior Investment Analyst to support the Team and Senior Analysts. You will be working on a wide range of asset types including residential, hotel, commercial, student plus alternative areas.
- Quantitative and qualitative appraisal of deals to establish whether they are worth pursuing
- Work closely with the Investment Directors to establish the most appropriate research strategy for each assignment
- Assist in conducting financial analysis including cash flow modelling, carrying out asset valuation and preparing development appraisals
- Assist in writing and presenting final stage Credit Committee papers
- Researching and providing market data on industry sectors and companies
- Take full responsibility for proofreading client financial reports
- Attend briefing meetings and calls when appropriate
- Build good rapport with clients and brokers for smooth client / deal onboarding
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years' experience within finance ideally with Real Estate or Property experience.
- Very Strong modelling skills
- Ability to work in a high-performance environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role and would be interested in learning more, please apply today.