Junior Operations Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Sand Grove Capital Management
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
Sand Grove is a London based alternative investment fund manager that deploys a European focused Event Driven strategy. We have an excellent opportunity for a degree-educated Junior Operations Analyst to join a rapidly growing hedge fund. The candidate should have a strong academic background and be able to demonstrate a solid working knowledge of as many as possible of the main operational functions within the below areas. Experience of trade capture, confirmation, reconciliation and collateral management would be beneficial.
Key Functions in the Operations Role:
• Trade booking and flow queries - “Middle office” type support, interacting with traders on desks directly
• T+1 reconciliations - Working with administrators and Prime Brokers to resolve cash and position breaks
• Disclosure reporting – Large shareholder and short position reporting
• Corporate Action monitoring
• Regulatory reporting – Including but not limited to AIFMD
• Compliance monitoring
• IT systems and projects - Static data control and system configuration/streamlining to aid trade flow through internal systems to Prime Brokers/administrators
The Candidate should have suitable experience from a similar role, be a strong team player and be willing to help in all areas of the business. Potential candidates should see this role as one that provides incredible internal learning and development. If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV. Deadline for applications is 8th October 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.