Junior RFP Writer - Investment Specialist - Multi Asset
- £EXC GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
City based, global asset manager who manage funds across fixed income, alternative investment and equity markets, are keen to make an addition to their Product Management Team. Key responsibilities will be as follows:
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation of marketing material including fact sheets and pitch books and provide input and guidance to other firm departments (such Marketing, Compliance, RFP) promoting the desks capabilities.
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc updates on all aspects of Multi Asset including investment performance, portfolio positioning, individual companies etc.
- Review reporting materials for existing clients and respond to client reporting inquiries on a timely basis.
- Generation of investment content: Responsibility for writing investment commentaries across Multi Asset for all investment collateral.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the product suite, investment process, portfolios of the specific investment platform.
- Develop and foster a network of successful working relationships across internal stakeholders (including Investment, Distribution, RFP, Product Management, Performance & Risk Teams, etc.).
- Respond in a timely manner to client and prospects requests.
- 1+ years’ experience in the investment management industry (preferably within Multi Asset),
- Suited to those who are currently working in a RFP role and keen to take the next step in their career
- Bachelor degree required with IMC (or working towards this qualification)
- Strong proficiency with general equity topics, portfolio construction and security selection
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Strong PC skills, specifically proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive learner with strong intellectual curiosity
- Some travel required
Background and Experience
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted