Junior Relationship Manager - Trading Platform, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Our client is seeking a dynamic relationship manager to join their sales team to cover accounts in UK/Europe. Specifically they will be required to manage relationships with technical buy-side and broker clients using the firm trading platform.
- Responsible for managing relationships with & training the customer’s EMS, ensuring customer adoption & satisfaction.
- Proactively manage day to day schedule ensuring that all customers within the RM’s territory are met regularly.
- Identify additional opportunities for increasing usage, volume and revenue from existing customer base.
- Achieve defined volume and product adoption targets.
- Work with colleagues globally to achieve a cohesive and consistent client experience.
- Work closely with the Client Service & Account Management teams.
- Identify new product or functionality enhancements to address the client’s needs.
- Relationship Management or Client Service expereince
- Undergraduate degree
- 2-3 years experience relationship management or client services environment
- Understanding of Derivatitves (futures & Options)
- Experience working with an trading platform, ideally equities and listed derivatives would be a big benefit.
- Professional, self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent communication, presentation.