We are working with a top-tier Life Investment manager based in the City of London. They are looking for a talented Junior Research Analyst to join their reputable Research team. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate with strong analytical skills and a familiarity with fixed income securities. This would suit someone looking to further their holistic understanding of financial markets while adding value to the investment management process.
The responsibilities of the role include:
Required Skills –
- Excellent academics (2:1 BSc degree qualification or higher)
- Background within Investment Management or Banking operations.
- Ideally 1 year experience in a fixed income-related role, studying towards or having completed the CFA programme
- Familiarity with fixed income securities and market.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a high level of proficiency in Excel/VBA
- A self-starting, pro-active attitude.
- Candidates need to be comfortable operating autonomously and demonstrate the ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior levels within the organisation.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Disclaimer This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties, but to describe a position level. The role shall be performed within a professional office environment. The firm has health and safety polices that are available for all workers upon request. There are no specific health risks associated with the role.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.