EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Greatness doesn't just happen. It takes innovation, investment, and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That's why, at FIS, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry.
- Are you excited by the prospect of becoming a key contributor in a global sales force at a leading financial technology organisation?
- Are you driven, ambitious, and looking for a financially rewarding career?
- Do you have language skills you would like to utilize in the corporate world? Are you fluent in any of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish?
- Base Salary: £Competitive
- Location: Canary Wharf, London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying leads and generating business meetings for our European sales teams
- Executing on campaigns in conjunction with ongoing marketing and demand generation programmes as directed
- Follow-up on enquiries in addition to creating customised target lists based on research and behavioural analytics
- Working in collaboration with the global sales teams to maximise penetration and engage companies to allow for revenue generation
- Engage, nurture, and qualify marketing responses and sales initiatives
- Maintaining a current understanding of solution suite and marketplace trends
- Confident, professional and persuasive
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, a passion for sales and an interest in financial markets.
- Logical and creative thinker with the ability to obtain buy-in to project ideas
- Flexible and able to succeed within a fun and collaborative environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in B2B sales - (Financial services sector experience is advantageous)
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills in either French, German, Italian or Spanish are desirable
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- 25 days' annual leave
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A supportive, collaborative work environment
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.