Junior Sales Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this position, you will be part of the institutional client team covering the Benelux region and will be responsible for supporting client acquisition and maintenance across the team and firm.
In your role, your primary tasks will include:
What we expect
- Supporting senior sales managers with the creation of marketing presentations and investment proposals.
- Creating tailored, persuasive and high quality responses to client requests regarding products (assisting with queries, reporting & audit requests and performance updates) and investments.
- Acting as a first point of contact for client requests by coordinating and liaising with various teams and specialists within the firm.
- Discussing investment ideas with clients and executing these with internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing written market updates and summaries of investment activity & investments
- Leading the on-boarding process for clients.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Building professional and technical knowledge with a view to independently cover clients in the midterm.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry, ideally gained within either private equity, asset or fund management.
Key attributes will include:
What we offer
- Undergraduate university degree.
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written Dutch (required) and English (required). French Language will be a plus.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience in private markets, institutional investment management sales, product management, consulting, private wealth management, sales & trading or investment banking.
- Confident and comfortable communicating with teams and individuals across all levels.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to problem solve with a client-focused mindset.
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive different processes at the same time.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Proactive hands on approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines in a challenging environment.
- A keen interest in privately owned companies and assets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be part of equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
- Career opportunity in a global, dynamic and client-oriented environment.
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market specialists.
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant development opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.