The company is seeking a Junior Structured Products Salesperson to cover Asset Managers, PBs, Family Offices, etc. in the LATAM area.
Ideal candidates might have an experience across asset classes (Eq, IR, FX, Hyb) but with a focus on equity derivatives. A client base would be a plus.
There will be a steep learning curve initially in assisting the senior sales and structurers. The position has a lot of interaction with clients and the sell side of investment banks.
• Direct communication with clients for trade execution support
• Develop our online structuring and reporting platform
• Develop tools using Excel and VBA
• Co-ordination of manager roadshows/calls
Management of Marketing Material
• Oversee production and development of marketing materials including: factsheets, presentations and material for the website
• Maintain product specific distribution lists
• Ensure timely delivery of materials to desired recipients
• Ensure product information is distributed to various data sources including: fund databases, platforms, regulatory authorities
• Provide investment information to specific clients as required
• Ensuring data is accurate and relevant client and product providers communication is logged
• 1-2 years’ experience in a sales role ideally from a sell side issuer
• Degree level 2:1 or above
• Knowledge of Equity Derivatives and Financial Markets
• Necessary Languages: English, Spanish... Also appreciated: Portugese, French or anything else
Bolt Markets is an FCA regulated leading inter-dealer broker (IDB) providing services to clients in over 35 countries in Latin America, EMEA and APAC region. It specializes in offering comprehensive investment solutions in Equity and Debt Capital Markets, Real Assets, and Derivatives.