Junior Travel Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Exane BNP Paribas
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Looking for a personable candidate with a friendly approachable outlook looking for a new challenge in London.
The Exane group is a leading independent Capital Markets player in Europe with operations in three businesses:
- Equities intermediation: sales, execution and research on European stocks, under the Exane BNP Paribas brand
- Sales and trading of listed equity derivatives as well as creation and issuance of structured products
- Management of alternative (and structured) funds
The Exane group employs more than 800 people in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Stockholm, New York and Singapore.
The main duties of the role consist of, but are not limited to;
- Travel Booking - Flights, rail accomodation, visas, cars. In charge of booking complex international travels for Roadshows,client marketing, company meetings. Co-ordinate with Desk Assistants in our other offices, checking all travel is updated in accordance with changing itineraries and ensuring continued feasibility of schedules.
- Travel Reporting - Production of monthly travel report for management; production or updating of basic travel statistics/KPI on request.
- Travel Policy control. Pro-actively take actions to ensure the group travel policy is respected, notably in terms of cost control and savings targets.
- Singple Point of Contact of Exane Travel in London.
- Backup for Paris - travel management officer during her holidays.
- Reporting line: Group travel management officer in Paris.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The working environment requires someone who is personable, confident with strong communication skills. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Reliable and strong organisational skills/attention to detail
• Flexible attitude to work
• Good initiative, abiity to work independently
• Exercise discretion when required and good sense of awareness
~~Travel bookings experience in a well established/blue chip organisation or travel agency a plus.
~~Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package espescially Excel.
~~Ability to produce or reproduce basic travel statistics/KPI for management.
~~Ease with a travel bookings platform such as KDS a plus.
~~French language a plus