- up to GBP 35k + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Beauclerc Advisory Services
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate wishing to start and develop a career in the wealth management industry, by joining the Investment Team of this fast-growing multi-family office based in central London. Successful applicants will work in a front-office environment and be involved in the middle and back-office operations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with client financial data.
- Supervise trades settlement, maintain trading logs and other records in the in-house portfolio management system.
- Daily portfolio reconciliation with client custodians and resolution procedure.
- Daily cash balances and asset-liability reports for all client portfolios.
- Ensuring client data is correct and kept up to date in the in-house systems.
- Maintain the client web-portal with updated and reconciled portfolio information daily.
- Edition of client portfolio valuations, performance reports and any other bespoke portfolio documentation on a regular basis.
- Update of marketing materials, product offering documentation and client investment proposals.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualification and competencies:
- A Finance qualification, relevant university degree (BA).
- At least 6 months experience in a Private Bank, Asset Manager or Wealth Management company, ideally in back or middle office divisions.
- Willingness to learn and ultimately progress within a growing company.
- Highly numerate and high-level Excel and VBA proficiency to create and maintain database. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with clear spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of financial information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload.
Should you feel that your personal profile fits the desired criteria, we would welcome you to submit your resume as an application for review at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the employer: www.beauclerc.com
Beauclerc was founded by four partners with long-standing experience in the private banking industry, to offer state-of-the-art investment services to private clients, who expect truly tailored solutions for their individual requirements. Beauclerc is an independent niche player in the European asset-management and derivative industry, aiming to establish long-term relationships with wealthy clients, who wish to work with a flexible and reputable partner in a confidential manner. The solutions we design for our clients typically include the management of multi-custodian portfolios, the consolidated reporting of the family asset and property financing optimisation. Beauclerc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Beauclerc is an equal opportunity employer and is opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Beauclerc to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on any basis protected by law.