KYC/AML SME - Product Manager
- Competitive daily rate and incentive scheme
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- eClerx Markets
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
KYC/AML SME - Product Manager
WHO WE ARE/WHAT WE DO
eClerx LTD is a subsidiary of eClerx Services Limited, a leading knowledge process outsourcing (“KPO”) company providing critical business operations services to 135+ global companies, including many of the world’s leading financial services firms, online retail and distributors, interactive media and entertainment, high tech and industrial manufacturing, travel and leisure, and software vendors, through operational support, data management and analytics solutions. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is India’s first and only publicly listed knowledge processing (KPO) company and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India.
An opportunity exists for an SME level product focused individual with knowledge of the global regulatory framework in relation to KYC and AML to join the Product Development team. This role will focus on our ability to support our clients with relevant products and services through ongoing regulatory change and will call on strong commercial and sales skills as well as specialist compliance knowledge.
Note: International travel is a component of this role and will depend on client expectations / requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance across all KYC / AML & Compliance related product development initiatives
- Design KYC / AML products that meet our clients’ needs alongside the business development team
- Provide oversight of existing client engagements across all KYC / AML and Compliance products
- Lead the development and implementation efforts for all new products & ensure our teams are delivering in line with client expectations
- Use network to facilitate meetings with senior level decision makers within organisations
- Working with sales teams to develop strategy, tactics and client plan to generate new business
- Identify new business opportunities in target markets
- Work with the relationship management team to deepen our relationship with existing clients in order to identify opportunities to expand our product set
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant global regulations, as well as key regional European regulations in the KYC / AML space
- Provide thought leadership both internally and externally for the KYC / AML and Compliance product set through internal training and external publications, both whitepapers and press articles
- Help to identify industry best practice across operations and project disciplines to leverage the same in our practice
- Work with marketing team to develop and maintain material for use at industry events, sales meetings
- Attend conferences and industry networking events on behalf of the company
- Work with technology partners to identify partnership opportunities between organizations that deliver meaningful benefit to the industry at large, as well as to our clients in particular
- Extensive experience in a leadership position across KYC / AML / Compliance functions
- SME level knowledge across KYC / AML rules and the current global regulatory environment
- Extensive professional network within UK & key European financial hubs is essential
- Commercially astute and experienced with the sales lifecycle - comfortable acting in a sales capacity
- Knowledge of specific European regulations and data privacy laws is a strong advantage
- Proven experience working in a product development capacity within Compliance
- Track record of developing new Compliance products and services within Financial Services
- Extensive experience in Financial Services, preferably with a Tier 1 institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability to obtain buy-in from individuals across all levels of our client organizations
- Ability to indirectly manage multiple teams of resources delivering on the relevant product set
eClerx is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin or on the grounds of disability, sexual orientation, maternity, pregnancy, marital status, religion or belief.
All applicants must have eligibility to work in the Country they are applying for.