KYC EDD ADVISORY - GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK - Up to £550 a day
KYC / EDD Advisory - Global Investment Bank - £350 - £550
A market leading Global Bank is looking to add a KYC EDD Advisory candidate to their existing team.
A genuine top tier investment bank, this global institution offers a broad range of different services. They operate tight and efficient AML/Financial Crime defences and are looking for a SME that emulates the compliance culture that exists within the bank.
The primary function of the role it is to support the KYC management team on all KYC EDD cases. Running high level investigations, whilst concurrently advising the businesses. The role is a KYC EDD advisory role and as such will require an all-encompassing and comprehensive understanding of KYC product types, such as correspondent banking. The expectancy will be for you to be a subject matter expert within KYC entity types including SPVs, Hedge Funds and Trusts. Further Expectancy and requirements of the role include;
- Advice the bank upon best practice on all 1st line KYC EDD issues
- Act as a communication point within the bank. Offering detailed analysis on all due diligence/KYC, whether that be on-boarding, remediation or refresh.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team and the senior management.
- Impart your subject matter expertise upon the team to ensure that the highest level of due diligence is carried out, refining and tweaking process as and when necessary.
- Horizon scan, taking note of regulatory and market changes and how that may impact the bank
- Offer KYC/Due Diligence advice to other arms of the business which operate in different reasons.
- In-depth analysis into all possible PEPs, identifying the ultimate beneficiary of wealth as to ascertain the need for PEP classification.
- Where necessary assist on ad-hoc projects within the wider AML teams in the bank.
This is an SME, stand alone function. As such it is a requirement that you have excellent working knowledge of JMLSG and investment banking products. You will also need tangible experience engaging with senior stakeholders.