Overview of Key Duties:
1. Review account opening documents and ensure they comply with UK Money Laundering Regulations and the Bank's Client Onboarding process.
Effectively liaise with the Front Office to remediate client agreements, Client Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Client information (KYC), Tax forms and internal forms.
Advice and guide them on client onboarding related queries.
Identify any high risk factors and refer them to Financial Crime for sign-off.
Accurately input client data, investment restrictions, tax, MiFID client classification on the relevant systems.
Co-ordinate account set up and static data changes with the Service Centre in Zurich and the Front Office.
5. Ensure appropriate scanning and record-keeping of client documentation.
Participate in any projects and relevant business initiatives
7. Deputise for the Lead Specialist Client Documentation when required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill
- A levels or equivalent
- Good understanding of the UK Money Laundering Regulations, JMLSG Guidance, HRMC Tax requirements, FATCA/CRS requirements, MiFID client classification and Qualified Intermediary Regime
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
-Ability to multitask effectively and prioritise work according to urgency
-Take ownership and accountability