Our client, a major retail bank, are currently looking for a Project Manager to work within their Financial Crime Blocking and Exit team, to oversee queries and complaints from external customers stakeholders.
You will be experienced within the world of financial crime as well as being an accomplished Project Manager. You will need to be confident engaging with a range of stakeholders, both virtually and face to face, delivering honest and constructive feedback.
The environment can be fast paced and is quality driven so being able to work with a high degree of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
Tell me more:
Location: Working from home
Rate: £500-600 per day
Start date: October 2021
Contract Length: 6 months with opportunity to extend
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Working within the Blocking and Exit team, oversee any queries and complaints from external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Managing a team of 20 FTEs.
- Producing MI for stakeholders as required.
- Responsible for leading the delivery of the project
- Creating project plans and tracking deliverables
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across various, impacted business units and providing support as required
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with the blocking and exit teams activities.
- Tracking and managing dependencies and issues across multiple business units
- Implementing and taking ownership for Governance framework
- Ensuring effective change control processes are in place and adhered to
- Ensuring internal and external communication and outreach strategy is fit for purpose
- Conducting output planning and ensuring that project delivery is in line with objectives and legal/regulatory requirements
What knowledge, skills and experience we need:
- Proven Project management experience within Financial Services.
- KYC experience essential; Blocking & Exit experience would be a distinct advantage, however not essential.
- Proactive 'hands on’ approach to managing issues.
- Strong influencing skills and a good motivator and manager of people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be tenacious and self-motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution.
- Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems (Prince 2 desirable).
- The ability to develop close working relationships with colleagues across the business.
- The ability and willingness to learn and to share ideas.
- Demonstrable time management skills.
- Experience of working within regulated industry.
- Experience in operating with risk / audit functions.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial and legal services resourcing business. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial and legal services organisations throughout the UK and internationally.