LBCM - Manager Methodologies & Models
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Manager Methodologies & Models within Lloyds Banking Commercial Markets team.
As the Manager, Methodology & Models you will be required to support oversight of the shared service provision from the Ringfenced Bank, and assess the suitability from the Lloyds Bank Corprate Markets (LBCM) perspective. You'll will be required to support validation of LBCM models and provide an input for stress testing activities.
You will report into and may deputise for the Senior Manager, Methodology & Models where appropriate, supporting the Portfolio Management & Credit Director.
* Proactively manages stakeholders of similar and more senior level.
* Identifies and assesses risks to ensure risk is well managed within the Bank's risk appetite
* Acts as a source of professional expertise to mitigate the potential for risk - and ensures systems and processes are fit for purpose
* Implements, or manages the implementation of, processes to deliver Group Risk policy - and oversight and assurance within business areas, agreeing remediation plans as necessary
* Analyses and evaluates a range of information to produce insightful analysis, recommendations and advice to influence decisions in relevant areas of the business
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with key stakeholders to maximise personal effectiveness
* Plans and executes agreed risk management projects to achieve continuous improvement
* Advises colleagues of good practice in own area of expertise to promote actions to mitigate and control risks
* Comfortable challenging and influencing stakeholders at grade G and above
* Undertake complex reviews/analyses in terms of scale, scope and specialism
* Typically provides leadership of projects and risk reviews
* Recognised by peers as a high level subject matter expert - ability to be sole representative for the area.
* Leverages and maximises usage of the Shared Service Model.
What we Require:
* Significant previous experience in a similar role
* Strong Market Risk, CVA and Counterparty Credit Risk understanding, work with large amount of data
* Modelling experience both from a modelling and validation perspective
We need a highly talented individual that is able to deliver above average workload leveraging on all the resources available to him/her.
In return we offer the chance to grow and develop your career in a truly inclusive and flexible working environment along with n excellent remuneration and benefits package.
So if you have the experience we are seeking we welcome our application.