LCA Technology - Risk and Control Technology
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
COMPLIANCE TECHNOLOGY provides technology solutions to help Compliance manage the firm's regulatory and reputational risks, and enables them to advise and assist the firm's businesses.
Our team of engineers build solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will be part of an agile team developing test-driven Java software.
• You will partner globally across multiple divisions and engineering teams to create solutions
• You will be able to innovate and incubate new ideas
• You will learn and share knowledge across the organisation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Outstanding Java developer with test-driven experience
• Intellectual curiosity and motivation to improve technology
• Experience with software development lifecycle
• Project Management
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to partner with stakeholders to define solutions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Spring, RESTful services, React, Redux, Elastic
• Experience of databases, SQL and data structures
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.