My client is a specialist asset manager at the forefront of designing and delivering investment solutions designed specifically to meet their clients’ evolving investment needs. They are one of the largest asset managers in the UK, winning industry recognition for their investment capabilities across liability driven investment, fixed income, specialist equities, multi asset and absolute return.
Innovation is key to the development of their investment capability and as leaders in their chosen areas of expertise they continue to look for opportunities to grow and develop their business across new client channels and countries.
· Assisting client service team on a daily basis to respond to ad hoc client queries they cannot deal with
· Co-ordinating and finalising client solution modelling
· Assisting with meeting pack and pitch pack preparation
· Assisting with new business proposals
· Liaising with fund managers on a daily basis to determine finer details of client solutions / transitions
· Working with other members of the team on strategic pieces of work ranging from business management to new fund design and launch
· Attending client meetings with client directors to represent the LDI investment team
· Attending investment meetings to share knowledge with the pooled team
· Understand Insight products and strategies and how these can be tailored to clients